7 Aralık 2010 Salı

Effects of Ads in Our Lives


We are working on the messages in the advertisements in class hours. I really enjoy while discussing on this, because this topic is very connected to our daily lives. Ads are in everywhere. We are used to live with them. Sometimes, it gets disturbing. For example, even during the series, they use ads. The question we have to ask to ourselves might be: Why they are very desirous to advertising a product? There is an apparent answer: Because it works! We are all effected from these ads that we thing superfluous. Maybe, this is why we think Sütaş’s milk is better in quality and taste than Gür’s milk. I believe it, when I saw the milks today in the supermarket and I am sure that most of the people would believe too... Thanks to ads!

1 yorum:

  1. true - many people won't even stop to think about which brand of milk they want to buy even if there are various options, they'll pick automatically - and chances are that they'll pick something they've seen in an ad... they don't read the info about nutritional values etc. to see which product would suit there needs better...

    YanıtlaSil