7 Aralık 2010 Salı

Subliminal Messages in the Logos


I realize that there are subliminal messages even in the logos of the companies. It really shocked me! I have never recognized that there is an arrow in the logo of the FEDEX before. But I am sure that they have a reason to do it. Maybe the colorless arrow means nothing for me at the first sight, but can it be a sign that affects me unconsciously, while I am looking for somewhere to send my post? I am sure that most of the people would not see the arrow between the “E” and “X” letters in Fedex. But it might be a subliminal message that our brain understands for us and shows the company as our target. Why not? Then, I looked to other logos for the same aimed companies and I saw that there is also an arrow in Amazon’s logo, which combines “A” letter to “Z”. I thought, why not N but Z? Maybe, it is to give the message that “We have everything you need A to Z!” Wow. It is really impossible to not fascinate from the messages they give us unconciously even by the logos…

1 yorum:

  1. yes these messages are everywhere...I'm glad you started noticing them more and more:-)

    YanıtlaSil